It’s music time!
Todays task is setting my music on shuffle and tell you what songs ar th first 10 to come and what I think when I hear them.
Add your 10 first songs in the commentd, and writ an opinnion to at least one, would bee cool!
- Survivor – Eye of the Tiger: Amazing song, totally motivationg. Love it!
- The Vamps – covering She looks so Perfect (by 5SOS) Well… I love the original song, it’s a real good mood/happy song. But that cover… nah.
- Jake Bugg – Simple as This Uhh a TFIOS song. Tears want to come. I like the song, but it’s by way no fav.
- Lorde – Team Whoever sent me that song. NEVER EVER DO THAT AGAIN. Sorry if you are a fan, but I can’t stand her voic and lyrics. Sorry.
- Justin Timberlake – Mirrors Again… where does that song come from? It’s nice but not really my music taste.
- Nirvana – Plateau I’ve got some Nirvana songs on my phone but I am currently not in a grunge music mood. The song itself is interresting. Really.
- Flo Rida – I Cry Okay. One of the songs my sis sent my. And by, deleted.
- 5SOS – Over and Over Thats so Fetus! I like the song so much. To bad there is no studio version…
- Pentatonix – covering Somebody that I used to know Thats a cool cover! I like how they do all the instruments with their voices.
- One Direction – What makes you beautiful These feelings…. 1D still so new and still 5, Harry with short curly hair… I am glad that song came now. Because that was the first real fav song I’ve ever had. The 1D boys made me listen to music.
So thats it. Hope u liked it!